As always, Nick felt more comfortable playing with the little girls. He's got a thing for the ladies already. I think this one might be trouble (my kid, that is, not the little girl).
Our living room transformed into a toy war zone.
The whole crew!
And this is Kati's adorable baby girl Ashlee. Unfortunately, everytime I tried to get a picture of her smiling face Zander decided he needed to love on her. It would have been frustrating if it hadn't been so dang adorable.


Here's one cute one, though. Would have been cuter if the bright red shopping cart wasn't right behind her head!!
1 comment:
Those photos are awesome. You have to email them to me! When I get caught up on the blog - to that time - I'll link to you :) Zander was definitely adorable with Ashlee.
It looks like I have three kids, haha!
Post a Comment