Our flights were all on time (holy crap) and fairly uneventful. However I had to embarrass Mike at least twice by pulling out my camera to take a picture of the food. Don't know why I did it, but at the time I was still in the document each part of this journey mode. Although I never took any pictures in the airport (I'm guessing because our layovers were only long enough to get to the next gate, take a bathroom break and board the next plane).
So, here is our first vacation meal. The green beans were served cold. The chicken was OK (but overpowered by the awful smell of the salmon meal that was also served). The potatoes were edible, but barely. The dessert was OK, but not great. And the bread was wonderful, of course.


Then at breakfast, I had to pull out the camera again. But, Mike wouldn't let me use the flash and the plane was pretty dark since it was only like 4 a.m. outside. So, here is our first meal in foreign airspace. It sucked. And was no indication of the wonderful breakfast delicacies that were to come our way for the next 9 days. The pastry had a nasty peach jelly inside and the thing on the right was some weird egg sandwich that Mike refused to even open.
No comments:
Post a Comment