Monday, March 15, 2010

At the doctor

Since Zander didn't need any shots this time around (we managed to sneak them in with his flu shot) I was given the OK to bring him in for the 2-year well baby check a little early. Big surprise, he's doing just fine. Growing like a weed (though not as fast as his brother was at that age) and progressing right on target.

As for these pics ... well, I love our pediatrician, but so does everyone else. So he is always busy. And always running behind. And doctor's offices are full of fun things to explore --- except they aren't supposed to. So, I busted out the camera to keep the boys occupied. I swear, Zander could look at the screen for hours pointing to himself and Nick and anyone else that I happened to take a picture of. Nick would rather just take the picture.

Can you see Nick singing back there?



Doesn't he look like he was waiting so patiently for the doctor? Believe me, it didn't last.



No comments: