Tuesday, February 9, 2010

More Valentine's Day cards

I'm really beginning to dislike Valentine's Day. But, it has nothing to do with overpriced flowers and husbands who completely forget about the holiday. Nope, I couldn't care less about fancy dinners and roses. I'm just ready for the darn kids' Valentine's Day cards to be done. We did these cards last weekend. Who knew that would be the easy part.

We spent three nights working on the Valentine's cards for his daycare class. There are 26 kids and Nick gets tired writing his name after just a few cards. So he would do a few, run off and play, come back, sign a few more, watch some t.v., sign a few, have a snack. You get the idea.







The sad part is: I haven't even thought about Zander's cards for daycare. Thankfully I have until Friday to get those ready. And since he can't write his name I can finish them up in just a few minutes!

No comments: