I recently started following Pink and Green Mama. That is where I found this cute little art book. And, of course, I had to copy it!
I started with a Froot Loops cereal box from the recycle bin and let Nick choose a piece of scrapbook paper from my embarrassingly large collection.

Then I cut the box in half (so each piece had a full front or back and one side), covered it with the scrapbook paper and used some stickers from the garage sale pile to round out the cover. I had the three rings laying around from a different scrapbook project.

So far, Nick really likes the art book. We took some of his favorites from school and home and used the three-ring punch to make them easy to insert into the "book." Sometimes he sits down and looks at the pictures. Sometimes he calls it his "song book" and he uses it to lead a concert. Whatever. It was cheap. It's cute. And best of all he's having fun with it!

Sidenote: The picture he is looking at is definitely a keeper. It's his first official "family picture." I was so proud!
No comments:
Post a Comment