Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it the weekend yet?

Today was absolutely crazy. I was super busy at work and then came home to a playdate, sugar cookies that had to be made, completing the last of Nick's Valentine's Day cards (yes, we are still working on them), making fruit salsa for work and more work.

But, in all, it didn't turn out too bad. The boys had fun kind of playing with their friend.



Then we rolled out the cookies and popped them in the oven. While those were cooking I made the frosting. The boys enjoyed licking the mixers!





And then we decorated the cookies. Well, Nick decorated the cookies. Zander decorated his cookie and proceeded to eat it, along with all the sugar and sprinkles I put on his cookie sheet. And can I just say, I love the Target dollar section. It makes sprinkles so much more affordable. I can't remember if these were $1 or $2.50, but either way, they were cheap.



Then I had got to make fruit salsa for our food day at work.

No comments: