And since he has been sleeping in his new bed Nick has taken to tucking Zander in every night, which I think is so sweet. He follows him back to his room, Zander climbs in bed, Nick fixes his blanket, rearranges his stuffed animals and then sits on the edge of the bed and gives him a kiss. Then Nick heads off to his own room for his bedtime stories.



Zander is usually asleep pretty fast, but some nights, when we check on him before we go to bed, this is what we find ...

So now, if he isn't laying on his big pillow when we go to bed we pull it out of the bed and lay it on the floor near his bed. I know the actual roll out of bed isn't waking him up because there has been at least one time (and another for my mom) that I have found him crying UNDER the bed when I go to check on him. Crazy kid manages to roll all the way under and doesn't wake up until he tries to turn his head and realizes he can't.
1 comment:
How sweet of a big brother!
Post a Comment