Zander loves Nick's new Christmas present. He puts this little camera up to his eye and walks around telling everyone to say "Cheese." Funny, because I don't ever tell them to do that. I'm not quite sure where he picked that up from.

Then "I see it." He wants to view his masterpiece.
2 comments:
I'm thinking of getting one of these for Tyler for his birthday in March. He has a play one (power rangers) that he loves and the kid is OBSESSED with pics. Wonder how that happened? haha
The jury is still out on this one. The photos are horrible (like if you and the subject aren't perfectly still it's a big blur, but they have fun pretending. If it wasn't for Zander (and his tendencies to throw things around) I would consider just getting Nick a "real" camera, which would have probably been cheaper than this. I do like the ruggedness of it and Nick likes the games, even if he doesn't know how to play them yet.
Post a Comment