I freely admit I am not the best housekeeper. I loathe cleaning. But, I am also the kind of person that gets a little crazy when my house isn't at least mostly in order which causes a bit of a problem. I recently came across the Motivated Moms Web site and it has finally got my act in gear. I can't believe I am admitting this, but I paid $8 for a yearlong checklist of what to do each day to keep my house pretty darn clean. And so far it is working. Mike is pitching in. The boys are helping. And I feel like I can finally relax on the weekends because most everything is done during the week.
Nick has really gotten into it. At least a few days a week he comes home from school asking what we need to do to check off the list and then proceeds to help me with those things so he can make the checkmarks! It's great. I'm sure it won't last, but I will take the help for as long as I can get it.

2 comments:
I need to check that out and figure out how to get help from Tyler (Justin is good)
I love that website! I love the weekly date ideas!
Post a Comment