Monday, January 18, 2010

What about the bed?

So, I'm beginning to see a trend in my blog posts. There seems to be a lot of Zander sleeping. But, I love sleeping babies. They are so peaceful. And sometimes funny. Since moving into his big boy bed Zander has been fighting his naps. Sometimes it takes 5 minutes, others its 20. Today was somewhere in between, but he eventually gave up, unfortunately it was before he made it back to bed.

A few minutes after tucking him in I found him like this:


I took the picture, told him to go back to bed and left him to his own devices. I don't think he even tried to get out because just a few minutes later I found him like this:


And, yeah, I'll admit it. I left him in the bucket because I thought if he did fall asleep in there it would be so cute. I was right. :)