

Nick watched one of his favorite cartoons: Dora the Explorer. He has no desire to watch Diego, just Dora. I blame it on the belly shirt she sports in every episode.

Then, Nick did a little work -- which eventually led to stickers being glued to the back of my kitchen chairs. This is why I refuse to purchase a nice dining room set. My kids would destroy it, and right now, I don't want to have to worry about it. So, my cheap college Kmart set will continue to live on until it no longer fits our family or can no longer withstand its abuse.
After Nick's work both boys colored with the Do-A-Dot markers they got for Christmas. I learned about these from an old college friend's Web site. She has lots of great ideas, though I am not sure these were one of them. The markers, which look like bingo dobbers, aren't really all that washable and are super messy. The kids love. I'm not yet sold.

1 comment:
Justin's mom has those for the kids. they look messy
Post a Comment