Speaking of pacifiers, I know he shouldn't have one anymore and for the last few months we had been pretty good about only giving it to him in his bed (mostly), but lately, that thing has been hanging out of his mouth non-stop. But, he's not sucking on it, he's gnawing on it. A lot. That and a blanket are the only thing that keep him happy when he is in one of his moods. And his blankets are getting disgusting because he is chewing on them, too. I can't wait for this to be over --- I'm sure just in time to get the top two!


It's kind of hard to see, but if you look close you can see his tooth coming up on the one side. It makes my mouth hurt just looking at it, so I can only imagine how painful it must be for him!
1 comment:
Poor him. Tyler didn't have any problems with teeth...I've heard it's different with the second :)
Post a Comment