My aunt Michele was kind enough to come out and help us Sunday (one of the few nice days left before the snow flies). I, of course, thought it would be great to go down by the river on the train tracks. Bad idea --- in addition to the big No Trespassing signs, it was cold and windy down by the water. Then, when we got up to move to a different spot I found a huge grease spot on my leg. I guess that was karma coming back to bite me in the butt, literally.
We headed over to the park and snapped a few before the boys lost all interest in pictures. So we loaded them up in van and drove back to Michele's. She has a beautifully landscaped yard and Jay had got out his big JLG so she could get up in the air to do some shots down toward the ground of us laying in the grass. Yeah, that so didn't work. Both my boys started bawling the minute I laid them down. So, we went over by some little fences and on her deck steps instead. Michele's cat proved to be the hero of the day. In trying to keep the cat out of the picture Michele grabbed her and took pictures as the same time. The boys finally gave a real smile and we got something decent enough for the wall.
I'd say I can't wait for them to get older, but I'm guessing sullen teens aren't any cuter!




1 comment:
I think your pictures turned out great!
Post a Comment