Sunday, October 25, 2009

Little Man Z

I've said it a million times before and so I'm guessing one more time won't hurt --- I really hate taking posed pictures of my own kids. They just don't cooperate. I finally got around to putting away the picture stuff in three-season porch (well, kind of) and I figured I would try and drag the kids out there for one more impromptu photo session before it gets too cold out there. I tried bribing Zander with smarties, and it worked for a minute. Then, he was off. I did manage to get at least a few to update my wall (YEAH!). So, here they are. Enjoy.

Oh, and I will have lots more pictures in the hours/days to come. I took a lot of pictures this weekend, but am not sure when time will allow me to get them up this week. It's going to be a crazy one -- and I am praying that it isn't worsened by all of us coming down with whatever has been going around.





1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I think your pictures always look nice!