Our second snow day meant an extra early start to this year’s winter break and some extra fun play outside. The wind had died down some today making it a little more tolerable outside. I was at work most of the day but during a short break at home between assignments Mike went out to shovel and the boys followed. They saw our neighbor out sledding with her dad and Nick joined in.
When they tired of that they had a snowball fight.
And Zander tried to join.
Too bad it looks like he is trying to off his brother.
Nick didn’t like that much.
And all is well again, mostly because my boys are far, far apart.
As for the quality of these photos, I took them from inside the house. It wasn’t all that much warmer (I was on the three-season porch) but at least it wasn’t wet!
No comments:
Post a Comment