That’s what this one is. We are struggling with baby-proofing the house because we don’t want to incapacitate Nick and Zander’s ability to be independent, but we also need to keep Ben safe. It’s a delicate balancing act that we are still trying to figure out. So for right now, it is pretty much a free for all in our house. If I was a praying woman I would be doing a lot of it, hoping that Ben doesn’t find a stray Lego or marble or raisin on the floor and think he needs to see what it tastes like. For now though his favorite place to play is in the cupboard under the sink … you know, where all the completely safe toxic cleaners are. Great, huh?
The worst part is, is he knows he shouldn’t be under there. Look at that smile. He’s saying “I got you wrapped around my chubby little finger mommy. You just keep sitting there and taking pictures while I destroy everything.”
So I do. Because he’s cute. And I can’t resist his smile.
Or his dimples.
Or his eyelashes.
1 comment:
He'll survive. He is used to seeing those things so he probably ignores them, doesn't he, generally?
Post a Comment