Saturday, February 11, 2012

What was he thinking?

I spent the weekend inventorying all of the boys’ clothes in tubs in the garage. I found so much stuff I forgot I had and finally found a solution I think will help keep me on top of what I need and what I don’t as Ben and Zander work their way through the sizes. I managed to find some more clothes for Zander (this is the third batch of them that have surfaced). Every time I pulled out a new shirt or pair of PJs he got so excited about his new clothes. I can only hope he stays this excited about hand-me-down clothes in the future.

After Zander’s bath he came out in this get-up.

Zander4

There is a “new” Toy Story PJ t-shirt on underneath his “new” Black Hawks sweatshirt. The legging snowman PJ pants are “old” and then there are those bright blue Toy Story sock (with the legging pants tucked in). This is one seriously questionable styling get-up. Someday he will hate me for this. For now, he thinks he looks good.

No comments: