Monday, February 27, 2012

One food at a time

Confession time. I’ve never had a sweet potato. That means I have never cooked one either. I guess I didn’t realize I could throw it in the microwave just like I do with regular potatoes. So, I finally bought one for Ben and cooked it up. He loved it! I wasn’t surprised considering sweet potatoes were the first baby food I fed him and he liked them through all his trials and tribulations with food. Now I’m just kicking myself that I didn’t do this for the other boys. Nick was sitting next to Ben when I put this on the tray. He just crinkled his nose and moved as far away as possible. I can’t say I blame him. I tried a bite. It wasn’t awful, but nothing great. Maybe if I dressed it up a little it wouldn’t be so bad.

ben1

ben2

No comments: