The family came over to visit last night so I had to put off my special Valentine’s Day treat for a night. This is a Pinterest, two ingredient special. You make some strawberry cake batter, throw in some chocolate chips and make a waffle. It looked a lot better on Pinterest, but Nick didn’t seem to mind. He gobbled up his (and Zander’s) without hesitation.
Zander is more of a traditionalist. He really doesn’t like to try anything new, even if it is a sweet treat. So he stuck with the ice cream and chocolate syrup.
And little Ben had some very special Puffs.
Then I took what was left of the cake batter and made cupcakes. I really hate cleaning the waffle iron and the idea of making anymore than what we were going to eat that night was a bit daunting. Besides, who doesn’t like a strawberry cake with chocolate chips? The correct answer would be Zander of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment