The boys got to dress up for Kindermusik tonight (remembered my camera for the first time all semester only to realize I didn’t have a memory card – this happens more than I care to admit). Anyway, the boys were all dressed up and even though Kindermusik nights are already late nights I decided to take the boys to my parents house since they will be gone on Halloween. My mother is a holiday person and feels it necessary to buy her kids (though not so much anymore) and my kids a gift for the holiday.
Here’s my boys: Nick the motocross racer, Zander is SWAT (though he has no clue what that is) and Ben is Tigger. My mom bought this costume on clearance the year Nick was born. It didn’t fit Zander but it fit this little guy. I’m just glad we got to use it!
Doesn’t Nick even look like a motocross rider? I’ve never seen such a smiley SWAT guy though.
The loot: a Halloween plate and cup, glow-in-the-dark skeleton gloves and a book for each of them.
Zander loved his sparkly cup.
And had to show off everything to my dad!
Both boys needed help getting their gloves on.
Ben spent some time with Jamie, who wouldn’t give him up all night.
And then there is this. This is why I love my dad. If I were still a teenager I might use this as blackmail, but since the chances of me needing it are slim I figure I might as well share it with the world anyway.
1 comment:
hahaha, cute!
Post a Comment