Sunday, October 9, 2011

Allergic to the sun

Sometimes I think Zander is allergic to the sun. He is fine and dandy if he is playing in the sun, but if we leave the house and it is bright he will refuse to walk. If we leave a store, same thing. It we are in the car and the sun is shining in his windows he screams a terrible blood-curdling scream at either me or the sun. And the kid can’t remember his sunglasses to save his life. I’ve been handing over mine just to keep the screams to a minimum.  I don’t know if there is a serious problem or him just being melodramatic, but this is one phase I will be happy to see pass. But, given that his dad wears sunglasses when it’s raining I’m thinking it may never end. Hopefully at least the screaming will.
.

pumpkin12

No comments: