Thursday, May 27, 2010

Teacher gifts

Nick's last day of school is tomorrow. I can't believe we made it through the first year. There were some pretty rough days in the beginning, but with a lot of help from his teacher's Nick now looks forward to school almost everyday (and when he doesn't want to go it isn't because he's nervous -- it's because he's 4).

Nick's preschool teacher Mrs. Reindl is retiring this year. So, to say thanks to her and his other teachers/daycare providers I thought we would make them a little something to remember him by. I've been following Imperfectly Beautiful for several months and when I came across this idea I knew it was perfect! Amazingly enough our Dollar Tree carried the water bottles. I used some vinyl and my Cricut and voila, affordable and adorable thank you gifts.





1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Oh my Gosh, this is awesome! You'll have to remind me of these next year when I need an idea for Tyler's teachers! I also have never worked with vinyl so you'll have to tell me more about that