Tuesday, November 10, 2009

When little brothers attack: Part 2

Yep, Zander has been at it again. I swear, that kid is a beast. I know Nick is often mean to him and rough with him, but he is smart in his attacks. Nick never leave marks. I'm not sure if it is his technique or his brother's thick skin. Poor Nick, he has skin like mine. Very fair and welts easily. So here it is --- the perfect imprint of a plastic golf club on Nick's cheek. It looked worse about 5 minutes before this picture. And the welts/red marks stuck around for most of the day (including a visit to the doctor for their H1N1 vaccines --- thankfully the office was so busy no one noticed).

Ouch!



Doesn't Zander look like he's thinking "My work here is done."

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

Gotta love sibling rivalry :) As the older child, I think you learn not to make marks so you don't get blamed, only to find out you get blamed anyway as you "are older and should know better" haha