Monday, November 16, 2009

Jumping bean

Zander is trying so hard to jump. He has the idea down, but just can't quite execute. He gets his little legs bent and he gets the upward motion, but his feet rarely leave the ground. And when they do, he usually ends up on his butt he is so stunned. So, since he can't jump from a standing position he has taken to jumping off of furniture --- this may also have something to do with his brother, but who knows. I don't see how he hasn't broken his tailbone yet. I'm guessing those diapers are offering the little bit of extra padding he needs. And the best part about all this jumping is the look on his face when he does it. He is so surprised/proud of himself. It's absolutely adorable. And while I could show pictures of his jumps, I think video may be the better option this time around.

No comments: