That's what this boy is. Lately, he will come up to me, get a cute little grin on his face, then put his hands flat on my belly and push. And you know what he says when he's done? "I squish your baby, mommy." Yeah. Let the sibling rivalry begin!
He's already letting you know that he likes being the baby! Smart kid :)
We need to figure out the picture thing when I'm back in town. I have a purple full pettiskirt we can dress Ashlee up in :) I think we plan on coming up Wed night before Christmas and probably heading back Sunday or Monday (email me)
1 comment:
Adorable photo!
He's already letting you know that he likes being the baby! Smart kid :)
We need to figure out the picture thing when I'm back in town. I have a purple full pettiskirt we can dress Ashlee up in :) I think we plan on coming up Wed night before Christmas and probably heading back Sunday or Monday (email me)
Post a Comment