Sure, we had talked about going out to eat tonight anyway, but that certainly wasn't on the short list of options. But, he asked so nicely. And I can't say no. So we talked to Mike when we got home and of course he was game. He plays almost as much as the kids. See what I mean?

Nick found a classmate there and we barely saw him all night (well, at least up close). I never let him get out of my line of sight, unlike the aforementioned parents.

Zander had fun on this little helicopter ride (which I remember loving as a child, too).

And the little daredevil climbed up and into the tunnels floating over our heads. He was just barely tall enough to scoot himself up there, but he was determined to make it work. Thank goodness they got rid of the ball pit. That thing was just disgusting.

This police motorcycle was Zander's other favorite ride. Except every time he tried to hop on some little unsupervised girl (she couldn't have been more than 3 and I never once saw her parents) would come up and push him off. Yeah, that's why I don't like Chuck E. Cheese. Others parents were noticing the same thing and quick to say she wasn't theirs.

Nick liked the helicopter, too. Thankfully his legs were long enough that he could pedal himself. Mike and I had to help Zander get the helicopter in the air.

A couple times the boys even played together. It was short-lived.

And of course Nick and Mike had to play air hockey. I think Mike was secretly bummed when Nick's friend came along to play. But, then again, he did get to go off and play basketball and skee ball and whatever else he wanted, so maybe he wasn't so sad after all.
1 comment:
hahaha! Don't we all secretly hate that place but have to go there for the kids.
Post a Comment