He is still not a fan of the camera though. As soon as I bring it out he gets this stupid, squinty-eyed grin that drives me nuts. Unfortunately, I never have him cleaned up enough to just catch that cute, frameable picture when he is being "normal." So, for now, this is what I get! I was supposed to do a senior shoot this day, but it had been raining all morning and the senior wasn't in the mood (yeah, I know), so they canceled. The sun came out and I didn't want to waste the opportunity, so I grabbed Nick during Zander's naptime and took him out for a few quick pictures.
He's getting so tall!

And I don't know what is up with this pic. I love that he looks so old (cheese and all), but his legs and feet look huge!

This is my favorite! He almost looks natural.



Those squinty eyes are killing me. We were in the trees, the sun wasn't really out and he kept telling me it was "too bright." I find that hard to believe kid. Maybe I should get his eyes checked.
1 comment:
I think they turned out nice!
Post a Comment