Friday, October 15, 2010

Playing in the leaves

This fall has offered the perfect opportunity for playing in the leaves. We have actually had quite a few really nice days to hang around outside after school/work.


And like last year, the boys still love to help me clean up the yard (I'm taking the help while I can get it). Unfortunately, we never have enough space in our yard waste container to completely clean up the yard each week. I usually use a 2x4 to push the leaves down and make just a little more room. Last year we threw Nick in the bin a few times and let him jump around to push them down a little more. This year Zander wanted to get in on the action. Except then he wouldn't get out!


And then he started undoing all of our hard work! But, I didn't yell -- just grabbed the camera and snapped a few instead!


He did try to help some after that! I think more ended up in his hair than the waste container, but he had fun.


Nick, on the other hand, got tired of helping. He wanted me to play ball with him and pouted when I told him no. Had to get a picture of that, too!

No comments: