Anyone who knows Nick knows he is infatuated with anything related to the fire station. We usually have to drive out of our way to drive past a station, just to see if the doors are up and a truck is parked inside. So, when I saw that his class was going to visit our local station (and the one that Nick regularly stalks) I had to take an hour off work to see how he would react. I was a little worried that my presence would "ruin" the trip and that he wouldn't be as attentive with me there. I obviously think way to highly of myself! He barely acknowledged my presence (thankfully). So I stood at the back and watched my little guy learn all about his favorite vehicles and people.
He asked, and answered, questions.

Stayed at the front of the pack the whole time so he didn't miss a thing.

And was so excited when the fireman actually put on all of his gear.

I got some great class pictures, too, but since there are others kids' faces I figured I should keep those for the personal scrapbooks! Zander was so jealous of his brother when he saw these pics. He kept saying "I go to fire station when I go to school." I sure hope so, kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment