The Easter Bunny held true to his word and made a special stop by the Christensen house last night to hide a few plastic eggs. And as expected, my kids were up before the crack of dawn to find them. And since I’ve been lazy and haven’t put any new batteries in my good flash these kinda-Easter morning photos will have to do. Thankfully there are more to come from my mom’s house (after the sun had come up).
Nick was pointing out one egg while completely oblivious to the one just above his head.
Zander spent most of the morning on the floor checking out what was inside his few eggs,which means he missed out on most of them. I think next year I will be hiding certain colors for each boy to make things a bit more fair.
Benny liked eating Skittles for breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment