I'm losing this one already. At night, after the older boys go to bed, Ben snuggles up with Mike for a good 20 minutes (or more) of reading the same book(s) over and over again. Mike begs Ben to come sit with me, partly because he knows I don't like playing second fiddle to him this young, and partly because he is tired of reading Eric Carle's Polar Bear, Polar Bear What Do You Hear; Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See; and From Head to Toe. Listening to them read is one of those moments you live for as a parent, though. Ben may not be able to say all the words, but he's got the cadence of all three books down pat. Adorable. Which is why I had to shoot a video of it. Unfortunately, I had to hide behind a couch to shoot the video otherwise Ben would have stopped to see, but it is still absolutely perfect to me. So without further ado: a dramatic interpretation of (part of) Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See as read by Ben. (The whole video would have been murder to upload)
Sunday, April 14, 2013
Bonding time
I'm losing this one already. At night, after the older boys go to bed, Ben snuggles up with Mike for a good 20 minutes (or more) of reading the same book(s) over and over again. Mike begs Ben to come sit with me, partly because he knows I don't like playing second fiddle to him this young, and partly because he is tired of reading Eric Carle's Polar Bear, Polar Bear What Do You Hear; Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See; and From Head to Toe. Listening to them read is one of those moments you live for as a parent, though. Ben may not be able to say all the words, but he's got the cadence of all three books down pat. Adorable. Which is why I had to shoot a video of it. Unfortunately, I had to hide behind a couch to shoot the video otherwise Ben would have stopped to see, but it is still absolutely perfect to me. So without further ado: a dramatic interpretation of (part of) Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See as read by Ben. (The whole video would have been murder to upload)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute!
Post a Comment