Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A sweet treat

Ben got to taste his first ice cream cone last night. I have to qualify this because it was not the first time he’s had ice cream. I do believe Mike gave him a few bites of ice cream during one of our lunch trips to Pizza Ranch. But, it was his first ice cream on a cone (read: not controlled bites on a spoon). His first impression was questionable.

firstcone6

But, when Mike put the cone in front of him for a second bite he went back for another taste.

firstcone8

With only slightly better results.

firstcone4

After that it was pretty much smooth sailing, unless he got too big of a bite, then he gave a pretty sour look. Yet he always went back for more.

firstcone1

firstcone5

firstcone7

And these are just because he’s so cute I couldn’t not share them with the five people who read my blog world.

firstcone2

firstcone3

1 comment:

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I'm sure more than 5 people read your blog, just start pinning to Pinterest and more will read!