Friday, January 21, 2011

Just being silly

That happens a lot at our house. Nick and Zander were running around the living room (I love the way Zander attached the camera to his back). Not sure if there was any purpose to this running, but they were getting along and laughing (a rarity these days) so I didn't stop it.




And when they were done running, at least for the moment, they would stop over by the couch for a "shower." Zander kept telling me he was "sweaty." He says that a lot lately and I think it's because of Mike. He's pretty gross when he gets done running (understandably) and Zander always talks about how he needs to shower because he's sweaty. He won't even give Mike fives or fist bumps until he is out of the shower.


Nick was using a foam lace-up thing to wash his body. Hey, at least he has some imagination right?

No comments: