Sunday, January 9, 2011

Finally finished

Remember this from yesterday?


By the end of Saturday morning it looked like this.


I had cleaned the other half of the basement, but, I gave up before I could finish the whole basement. My back ached. My belly ached. The boys were getting cranky and I just couldn't fathom doing anymore in that dang basement.

So, when Zander asked to play downstairs again this morning I figured it was my chance to finish the job. And here is the final result.


Yes, I know, we have a lot of tables/desks. My kids love to color/do art projects/work downstairs and won't let me get rid of any of it. And since we don't need the space for anything else (except holding all the crap we collect) I figure why not? Now, if I can just find a way to keep it this clean.

No comments: