It didn't help that it rained ALL day and we were mostly stuck inside. We did sneak out for a few minutes in the afternoon and as soon as were out the door Zander wanted to get the pool out. I let him (you know, that whole only child spoiled thing) even though it was probably only 75 degrees. He was cold but still played in it for quite awhile, even when the sprinkles started falling from the sky.
He started right away by dunking his head in.

Then he had to come tell me how cold it was. Um, yep. Get away. I don't want to be cold.


He jumped in. Sure looks safe, doesn't it?

Gave me a bunch of silly faces. (The doc keeps telling me those feet are going to straighten out. I still don't believe him.

Then he sat on the edge and fell in on his bum.

And had to tell me how much it hurt laughing all the while.
No comments:
Post a Comment