Tonight started out great. We finished up dinner early. The kids ate everything (don't get too excited, we made chocolate chip pancakes for dinner). And we were heading out on a bike ride. We always make a pit stop in the park to give Nick and Zander some time to burn off the extra energy before heading home. Mike was with Nick on the swings and I was helping Zander on the fireman's pole. He had just paid the toll (a kiss) and I asked for a hug. I got a lot more. When I hugged him he puked down my shoulder and the front of my shirt. He immediately felt awful and kept repeating "Sorry mommy. Sorry." I felt so bad for the poor guy.
We went into the bathroom and cleaned up the best we could but apparently they don't like to put paper towels or hand dryers in park bathrooms so I was stuck with a soaking wet shirt the entire ride home (it's hard to see here, but the entire right side of my shirt is wet). Yeah for being a mommy!

Can't you tell how excited I was? At least Zander felt better.
1 comment:
This made me laugh, not sure why. It's happened to me too.
Post a Comment