Thursday, April 23, 2009

Gettin' crazy with the sidewalk chalk

I hate sidewalk chalk. It has to be the single most annoying outside toy ever designed. It's messy and no matter how hard you try it ends up getting everywhere. Unfortunately, Nick loves it. And we have a boatload of it. And now Zander loves it, too. It's going to be a long, bath-filled summer if every day looks like this one.


I am pretty sure the chalk isn't supposed to be on his face. And the sad part is, that isn't even the half of it.

I probably shouldn't have let him rub his eyes with the chalk all over his hands but it was just so darn cute. I know --- I'm probably not going to win Mother of the Year, but I can live with that.

Zander wouldn't let Nick in the wagon, so he had to pull it. He didn't seem to mind. The inside of the wagon was (OK, still is) a chalky mess.

Can you see the chalk EVERYWHERE???

No comments: