
The first app I ever bought was the Super Why app. We've never watched the show at our house, but apparently Zander has seen it at daycare. He kept going to the game that asked him to fill in the blank with a full word. And he answered the question right several times in a row. I jokingly told everyone that he could read. And while that isn't quite the case he is a pretty smart cookie. He may not be able to read, but he can identify about 80 percent of the capital letters. He's not even 3 yet!
He gets a little excited sometimes and just wants to touch the first letter he sees, so I have to hold his little hand up while the pig asks the question.

Then, he thinks about the answer (for a half a second) ...

... and chooses his answer.

He's so proud of himself!

And I am pretty stinkin' proud of him, too!
2 comments:
Very impressive! Way to go Zander (who looks way older with the haircut BTW)
So Proud of my smart lil man :)
Post a Comment