Despite the hassle of writing out 30 Valentine cards Nick still had the desire to keep up with his handwriting practice later in the week. I was putting his school stuff away this afternoon and he asked me how to spell strawberries. Then applesauce. And then cherries. Finally, I got my things done and sat down to talk about what he was doing. His answer: he was making a grocery list. And when he was done with the grocery list he was going to make a list for Scheels, but decided that Dicks would have more of what he needed (bike pedals -- apparently his aren't working).

So, he would tell me what was on his list. I would write it on my paper and he would copy it to his paper.

Look at that concentration.

And here is the final list. Can you tell what we need?

I'm so proud of him for how far he has come with his handwriting (despite the trouble this weekend). He really is doing well for a 5 year old.
1 comment:
That is awesome! He's doing fantastic!!
Post a Comment