Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Shapes and fire trucks

More learning!! Yeah! Not that Nick doesn't know his shapes, but it was fun to see if he could put together a "puzzle" without a picture to go off of. Again, this was an idea from a mommy blogger (I'm so glad there are crafty women out there who like to share).

Nick has been home sick (fevers from 101 to 103.5) all week and is really getting tired of being cooped up. So, during naptime today I cut out the shapes for a fire truck. He loves crafts, glue and fire trucks so it seemed like a perfect combo.




The masterpiece was complete.

All it was missing was the artist's signature!


When we finished this Nick wanted to make a second one. This time, I drew the shapes and he cut them out. He got about halfway through putting it altogether and decided he was bored.

No comments: