Monday, April 19, 2010

Sand piles

The long, harsh winter has left behind a fun (though likely unsanitary) fun spring adventure. The boys have spent the last three days at the end of the street moving around the piles of sand left behind by our wonderful city crews. I'm beginning to think the street cleaners are on strike and will never come by to remove all this sand. My boys don't seem to mind.








And this is my favorite. Technically, it is far from perfect (as most of my shots are), but I love the pure joy on his face. My baby is growing into a little boy with no fear. Which makes this mommy very scared.


And of course, if we are outside Nick has to ride the tractor. I don't know what he is going to do when he gets too big for that thing. The day is coming sooner rather than later.

No comments: