Monday, November 8, 2010

Playin' at the park

Seriously, I don't know where this weather is coming from, but I wish it would stick around! I got off a little early today and wanted to keep the boys out of Mike's hair so we headed off to the park. Within minutes Nick had to go to the bathroom. No problem, except the toilets were all closed up for the season. He said he could hold it, but I wasn't taking any chances, so we loaded back into the car and drove back home for a bathroom break. Nick was so worried I wouldn't let them come back he was wiling to risk an accident in the name of playing outside. Little did he know I forgot my camera's memory card and was happy to make the return trip.

Zander used to hate the swings. I think he didn't like what it did to his belly. Today, he was loving them. Look at those silly faces!!!






I was a little worried Nick was going to bite off that tongue!


Just watching Nick on this merry-go-round made me a little sick. I remember I used to spin on those for entire recesses in elementary school. Not anymore! I'll leave that fun to the younger ones.








And I love this picture of Zander. It's the blank stare I get whenever I pull out the camera.

No comments: