Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have so much to be thankful for this year (and every year really). I have a wonderful husband, two beautiful children and a third bundle of joy on the way. That's not to say that the three of them don't drive me crazy from time to time -- they do --- but, this isn't the day for that kind of talk. This is a day to be happy and mushy and full of love. But, that's just not me. So I'll just talk about our day!

We spent the day with my family (Mike's family gathering is Saturday with his whole extended family). We fed the kids before heading over to Jay and Michele's, mostly because we knew they wouldn't last until the 1 p.m. lunch time. Then again, I barely made it. But, the boys were not wanting for food. They filled up on sweets and then ate a few more just for good measure.




My dad is always a magnet for the animals. This is Riley, his dog Bailey's sister.


Nick kept busy riding this tractor in circles around the house.


And of course, everyone had to rest.

No comments: