Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

I’m not going to say this year will be better for the blog. It probably won’t. But, I have to at least post these pictures to get a certain family member off my back about pictures (Hi, Mom!). After two months sitting on my computer, my mom finally guilted me into editing the boys’ pictures today. I didn’t buy school pictures because they are so stinkin’ expensive, and I promised I would take my own and get them to her. Four months later, here they are.

Nick is so not into getting his picture taken. I can’t blame him. Neither am I.

Nick1-8x10

Nick2-8x10

Zander is still happy to smile for the camera and his momma. My little cuddlebug (he’s curled up in my lap now as I type this) likes to make me happy.

Zander1-8x19

Zander2-8x10

And then there is my little ham. I’m so glad I got at least one pic of him looking at the camera with that cute little dimple showing.

Ben2-8x10

Ben1-8x10

2 comments:

MOM said...

yess Finally :) love you Emily :)

Tyler-Ashlee's Mommy said...

I may not want to print them out but I want to see them. Helps me feel closer and in touch!