Ever since the now infamous (in my kids’ minds) Christmas Eve UNO tournament the boys have been begging to play for points.
Every once in awhile we give in. Sometimes everything turns out great, we play, Nick does a little math and everyone gets along. Other times, it’s not so pretty and someone gets upset because they are routinely on the wrong end of a Draw 4 (and I’m not just talking about the little boys either). Tonight was a good night.
This little guy loves to play, too. Except he’s not very good at keeping your hand quiet. I mean, I’m glad he knows his colors and all, but there is a time and a place for everything and UNO is not the time for blurting out that kind of info. Thanks, but no thanks kid. Go help your dad. Then again, he is cute and cuddly, so maybe I can make an exception.
As soon as I got the camera out, Ben had to ham it up for me. Look at that pose. Yep, I’m in trouble.
No comments:
Post a Comment