Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween

I am so excited! My last baby boy got to wear my favorite Halloween costume this year!!! I’ve been waiting for this. Each of my boys (Nick for his first, Zander for his second and now Ben for his second) have worn this absolutely adorable octopus costume. I’m so happy because 1) none of them tore a leg off before now and 2) I got my money out of it and 3) that it is so stinkin’ cute!!!

Here’s Nick in 2006 at 11 months.

halloween4

Zander in 2009 at 19 months

halloween5

And Ben in 2012 at 17 months (I think I know who he is going to look like in a few years)

halloween3

And the rest of the crew in 2012

halloween1

halloween2

halloween4

I do have to say I am a bit sad to say that this is the last time this costume will be worn. It’s had a good life! After our pictures we visited our neighbors and then met up with our friends who live behind us to go trick or treating in the neighborhood. It was quite fun to have other adults along for the walk. And when Ben and Zander pooped out at about 7:15 I stayed out with Nick and the neighbors to finish up. We walked in just a bit before trick-or-treating ended at 8 p.m. I think we may have started a new tradition. At least until the kids decide that girls (or boys for our neighbor) have cooties.

No comments: