I was cleaning out a kitchen drawer today when I found something that might get Ben eating some real foods. We bought this little mesh bag thing-y (Yes, that is its technical name) when Nick was a baby but only used it a handful of time with each baby. I’m hoping this will help Ben over the hurdle, too. At lunch we put a few oranges in there and he LOVED it. It took him a second to figure out what was going on, but once he did he was sold. Then at dinner I made the mistake of putting an apple slice in there. Bad idea. It was a softer apple, but still too hard for his gums. He wanted nothing to do with it and wouldn’t touch it again even after I refilled it with oranges. I guess we will try again tomorrow.
1 comment:
We found this thing with Ashlee and it was AWESOME! Whoever invented this was brilliant!
Post a Comment