That’s what I want to do every time I see this kid – eat him up. I just can’t get enough of his chubby little, dimpled cheeks or his fat little baby hands and feet. I’m really going to miss it when he is a toddler and no longer my baby. I am holding onto these minutes as tight as I can. I still rock him to bed every night, feed him his bottle even though I know he can hold his own and willingly bring him into my bed if he is having any trouble falling back to sleep in the middle of the night (though his big head is starting to make my arm fall asleep).
And despite the lazy look he has in this photo I’m thinking his baby days are numbered. He is too darn close to toddling for my comfort.
I think one of my sisters needs to get moving toward the baby-making stage. I can’t afford (literally) any baby fever in this house.
No comments:
Post a Comment