Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Zander at 1 ... well, kind of

March is not the best time for pictures. It's rainy, cold and just kind of blah. And truthfully, trying to keep a 1-year-old still on a backdrop isn't my idea of a fun Saturday afternoon. So, I waited. And waited. And then I waited a little more. Finally I figured I better get his 1 year pics done before I needed to do something for 18 months (Ok, so he is only 14 months here, but still). The whole fam went out for this shoot which made it extra challenging. Zander only wanted to be where Nick and Mike already were so getting him alone in the frame was nearly impossible. I took him out again while Nick was sleeping to an empty field by our house and those didn't turn out too bad. He had fun walking around barefoot in the grass.




No comments: