Ok, so I'm once again running a little behind with the blog. Memorial day weekend was crazy from start to finish and I have been on the go since then. I photographed Amanda's rehearsal dinner and wedding on Friday night and all day Saturday, then we spent Sunday at the river with my parents. Nick and Zander had a blast. If they were a little older we would seriously contemplate buying a place up there, but for now, we'll stick to just visiting my parents a few times each summer.
We got there just before lunch and my dad, Mike and Kelsie took Nick fishing. He had been talking about it all week (dad let him cast the pole in his backyard a few weeks earlier), but once we got there Nick really didn't want much to do with it. He didn't quite understand that you had to leave the line in the water once it was cast. When that was done he headed to the swimming hole (yes, hole) with Mike, Kelsie, Ryan (Kelsie's boyfriend) and Jamie. I stayed back with my mom, dad and Zander. Dad took Zander out on the 4-wheeler and brought him back asleep. I didn't know what to do with myself for the 30 minutes that Nick was gone and Zander was asleep. It was great!! Later, Mike took Nick out on the 4-wheeler and he fell asleep, too, but that nap didn't last. By the time we were ready to go Nick was nearly asleep standing up (though it still took 45 minutes for him to fall asleep on the way home).





No comments:
Post a Comment